Land Use Planning
Our land use planners get involved early in a project to help determine the best options for clients. With our years of experience and varied background, we understand the codes and requirements of the various area jurisdictions and can provide you reliable advice on how best to proceed.
As many types of projects require land use approvals and permits, AKS views our planning services as a critical element of our business. Our team members bring the unique perspective of being cross-trained in other disciplines. We depend on this diversity to develop insightful, feasible, and cost effective solutions to meet the project goals of our clients.
- Site Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Land Use Planning & Permit Entitlements
- Public Infrastructure Permitting
- Site Design Review Applications
- Conditional Use Permits
- Non-Conforming Use Rights Applications
- Public Meeting Facilitation & Neighborhood Involvement
- Comprehensive Plan & Code Text Amendments
- Zone Change Applications
Click here for a pdf of our Planning Overview.